(If outdoors) Unfold tarp and position it where you want the bounce house. Tarp is not recommended if using the bounce house indoors.
Unroll bounce house, starting at the back of the tarp, towards the direction of where the front/entry will be.
(If outdoors) Using the provided rubber mallet and stakes, stake down the bounce house. Avoid puncturing the tarp.
The back of the bounce house has two vent tubes, one that is long and will attach to the blower/fan, and one that is short. Tie the short vent tube shut using a standard shoelace bowtie knot.
Slip the long vent tube over the edge of the blower/fan. (There is an elastic around the mouth of the tube, but it should go completely over the lips of the blower/fan. Tie the long vent tube shut using a standard shoelace bowtie knot.
Plug in the blower/fan.
Turn the blower/fan on using the rocker switch that is under the protective transparent vinyl cover. The bounce house should inflate within two minutes. Leave the blower/fan on when the bounce house is in use.s
- No food, drink or chewing gum
- No shoes, belts, watches, glasses, jewelry, badges (or anything else with sharp edges)
- No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers, or silly string
- No smoking on or nearby
- No barbecues nearby
- No climbing, hanging, or sitting on walls
- A responsible adult must supervise at all times
- Avoid overcrowding. Limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Avoid large and small children using it at the same time
- No pushing, colliding, fighting, or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others
- No pets, toys, or sharp instruments
- No bouncing on the front safety step
- Do not allow children on Bounce House while inflating or deflating
- No somersaults
- In the event the blower/fan stops working, please ensure all users get off Bounce House immediately and calmly. Check breaker and make sure blower tube (long) or deflation tube (short) has not come undone.
- DO NOT let children play on Bounce House without adult supervision.
Turn off the blower/fan.
Untie both tubes and remove the long tube from the blower.
Let the air escape from the bounce house. It will not completely escape on it’s own.
Pull out the stakes and clean off any loose dirt.
Fold the bounce as shown in diagram below. (This is best done with two people.) Between Steps 2 and 3, you will likely need to push the air out towards the vent tubes.
*** THE BEST WAY TO GET THE AIR OUT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SILLY, BUT IT IS FOR YOU (AN ADULT) TO LIE DOWN NEAR THE FRONT STEP AND ROLL SLOWLY TOWARDS THE VENT TUBES!!! YOUR CHILDREN *WILL* LAUGH AT YOU. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT.
Roll the bounce house up, pressing it on with your knees to force the air out as you go.
Use the provided straps to secure the bounce house in a rolled-up position.
Fold up the tarp, taking clear to brush off grass/dirt/mud as much as possible.
Place the tarp, stakes (8), rubber mallet, and bounce house back into the duffel bag.